Sunday, April 24, 2011

More Las Vegas Photos

I had not been inside the Caesar's Palace Forum Shoppes for a few years, so I was absolutely unprepared for what I saw.  I entered through an entrance that hadn't been there before - nothing new there, though, as things change constantly in Vegas, even things I and other people love and don't want to see changed! 

After walking through the entrance it was time to be awed! 
View of the Sphinx that rests inside the tube formed by the spiral escalators.
Double spiral escalators!  Seeming to arise out of a classically shaped and styled pool with fountains.
Surrounded by marble benches to sit and rest a spell and enjoy the ambiance. 
Views from the going up spiral escalator.

The atrium dome overlooking all.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...