Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dogs Love Chess

Some breeds of dog are smarter than others.  My long-departed Spencer (he died in 1999, and there is hardly a day that goes by without me thinking of him), who was a peekapoo, was very smart, and temperamental to match.  He loved sitting on my lap while I played chess, and he would intently watch the board.  I wonder what he was thinking???  Oh no, mommy just made a really stupid move...

I stumbled across this photo at Facebook, which I visited today after several weeks' absence.  It is absolutely adorable!  It is from the home page of Chess Videos, which I thought was a service but is actually the profile name of a person.  Thank you so much for this great photo Mr. Chess Videos, whoever you are! I hope you do not mind my borrowing the photo to post here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...